Friday, October 26, 2012

Highschool life

I AM NOW A FRESHMAN!!! It has been so fun so far! i love most of my classes and i have met great people. My best friends are Wren, Cassi and Ryan (Bug). I met Wren first in  math class and we became best friends as soon as we swapped numbers on the 3rd day of school, then i met Cassi at lunch and she invited me to go bowling with a bunch of people and that is when i met Bug ( and in case you are wondering yes he actually goes by Bug. So now we are the four amigos!:) I am thankful for them and their influences.





~ chlobird

1 comment:

  1. Okay Chloe, I'm depending on you to keep this up to date, since your mom doesn't do so well on her blog. We (your Idaho Family) are always looking for news of your family. Post!

    ReplyDelete